Crazy Chicken Bowls
This crazy chicken bowl of flavor is easy to make, easy to clean up after. With a healthy dose of fruits and vegetables and a hearty taste, because let's be honest. Healthy food should taste good! And this tastes good.
- 2 cans of corn
- 2 cans of black beans
- 3 ripe avocados
- Cherry tomatoes, halved (recommend a pint)
- 6 chicken breasts
- 1 cup of your favorite buffalo sauce
- 1 cup raisins
- 1 TBS garlic, minced
- 1 packet Greek Yogurt Dressing
- 1 1/3 cups plain Greek yogurt
- 3 TBS milk
- Cook chicken, garlic and hot sauce in a slow cooker and cook on low for 6 hours or on high for 3 hours. When chicken is cooked through, shred it and set aside.
- In a separate bowl mix Greek Yogurt Dressing , Greek yogurt and milk and refrigerate.
- Prepare the veggies. Drain and rinse your corn and black beans. Rinse and half cherry tomatoes and add them to the bowl as well. Lastly, dice avocados and add them to the mix in a bowl!
- Assemble your bowls by adding your veggie mixture, topping with chicken, and finishing them off with some healthy Greek yogurt ranch dressing!