Baked Kale chips
Kale is a trendy green, but try not to hold that against it. With its sweet and salty flavor these chips are healthy, easy to make, and a great snack.
Prepartion takes only 10 minutes, then cooking takes 10 mins, to be a side dish or appetizer ready in about 20 minutes.
- 1 bunch of kale
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon seasoned salt
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Prepare the kale by rinsing and then remove the leaves from the stems.
- Tear the leaves into bite sizes.
- Wash and dry kale with the salad spinner.
- Drizzle kale with olive and sprinkle with seasoning salt
- Bake from 10-15 minutes. The edges will be browned but not burnt.