You will never see me deny a fry... quite the opposite you may see me stealing fries. But these pink monsters made of sweet potatoes steal the show with flavor and mouthwatering satisfaction
- olive oil
- 5 sweet potatoes, peeled and sliced into 1/4-inch long slices, then 1/4-wide inch strips
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 1/4 cup garlic powder
- 1 cup salt
- 1/4 cup black pepper
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees F.
- Prepare a baking sheet with parchment.
- Peel and slice sweet potatoes into 1/4-inch long slices, then 1/4-wide inch strips
- In a large bowl toss sweet potatoes with oil and sprinkle with seasoning.
- Bake until tender and golden brown, turning occasionally, about 15 minutes.
- Let cool 5 to 10 minutes before serving.
Perfect with the Buhburger